Bonus: Backseat Outtakes I

One of the perks of traveling with family is getting to share their best shots too. Thanks for the pictures Mom & Dad!


Trying on hats at REI


Waking up in Vegas ... not much of a view, but when it's your first time seeing Las Vegas it's pretty exciting.


And so the adventure begins! The backseat paparazzi are all too happy to press the shutter release button ...



Typical outskirts of Vegas. My mother was fascinated by the signal tower disguised as a Christmas tree on the right side of the picture


We've made it to Death Valley!


A different perspective at Dante's View


Yours truly in action


Clouds playing on the mountains looking towards the parking lot at Zabriskie Point


Of course they'd want to have proof of how hot it was!


I often go to great lengths to avoid people in my pictures, but my parents got a kick out of the herd of photographers that had gathered to capture the sunset at the Mesquite Sand Dunes.


Here I am at Zabriskie Point the next morning, doing .. what else? Taking pictures!


Two little ants exploring Golden Canyon (and yes, I am in the middle of taking a picture haha)


Badwater - My Dad seems to be thinking that the world's hottest place is indeed a bit warm


A failed close-up, but looks closely and you'll see me in distance doing the same thing (by bending down) haha. 


Ranger Mom is getting artsy! Or maybe she was just trying to take a picture of the shrub? Either way, I think it looks pretty cool in this edit.


My Dad checking out the old locomotive


Cool close-up!



Looks like we're back in Vegas! Fountain of the Gods from a different angle ...




Burning off a dollar one penny at a time ... handle for decorational purposes only :-(


The Flamingo! Have to show you this one because that's where Grandma stayed decades ago and she still talks about it.


Three goofballs coming down the escalator at the Bellagio


Stay tuned for more Backseat Outtakes in Part II!

No comments:

Post a Comment