Bonus: Backseat Outtakes II

Passing through Valley of Fire on our way to Zion


Fat little lizard


My parents got a kick out of the wall of walking sticks at the start of the Narrows


Always willing to go the extra mile (i.e. risk getting my socks wet) for that special picture.


I never even saw this sign, but I wish I had! (it was not being used)


Detail of a patch on the bridge by the Emerald Pools trail head.


Bambi! 


The tarantula my parents found. I was so bummed I missed it!


The bison on the way to Bryce


I always try to take quick scenery shots while driving, but they never come out right so I was pleasantly surprised to find this one in my parents collection:


No pictures of Bryce, moving straight along to Horseshoe Bend.


And Lake Powell! Yes, that's my Dad trying to take it all in!


You can just barely make out the infamous Page smoke stacks on the left-hand side of the picture.


Discoloration of the rocks from embedded metals at the Coves


Enjoying the sunset at the Coves



And now my parents' favorite attraction: Antelope Canyon!


Our guide took this one using my Mother's camera. It shows a formation known as the Heart of the Canyon (lying on it's side with the tip pointing to the right)


Let's not forget who got to ride up front with our guide!


Rafting expedition preparing for departure at Lees Ferry.


I like this picture because you can just make out the canyon winding through the landscape. Though immense, these canyons can be completely hidden from view until you get closer.


The Grand Canyon! When you are standing on the edge you get the impression that you are at the top of a mountain range, when it's really the opposite as the previous picture shows.


Wacky tacky Seligman!


Hey, that looks like Elvis!


Awww, already the last picture before getting back to Vegas!


Why I'm better behind the camera than in front of it! 


See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment